lunes, 9 de enero de 2012

Pissed off

Actually I dont wanna speak spanish today, it just reminds me how stupid i am.  (And this increases it even more). 




It's not that I do hate myself or anything like that. I'm just really upset about everything, at school I do hate everyone, I didn't sleep last night to be able to correct today some excercises and my teacher... didn't! 


Luckily she said that her intentions were to correct me the first today, but as I got late to class.. she couldn't, so tomorrow she's gonna work more time with me than with anyone else (hope!)


Otherwise the assholes I'm with for a team working (I actually don't know how to say it in proper English) didn't show up today for another correction of the papers we have to deliver to the professor next week (*yeah, I don't know this either). HATE THEM A LOT. 


And, as soon as I got really pissed off today, I just couldn't avoid eating half a can of Pringles. I really didn't wanted to, but I wasn't unable to do anything else .Don't know what to do with this kind of stuff. Does anyone have any tip or something? Sometimes I would really appreciate to be able to be a friend of Mia, 'cause I'm unable to throw up anything that gets on me. 




Sorry for the Spanish readers, but I'm not on my mood today. 


Love.

2 comentarios:

  1. Huy, no sé mucho inglés, pero por lo que he intentado leer, veo que no estás muy contenta ni con tus compañeros ni con muchas cosas, la verdad.

    Espero que poco a poco seas capaz de ver las cosas de forma algo más optimista.

    Bss

    ResponderEliminar
  2. no creo que la solucion sea odiar aunque una vez me dijeron que cuando odias al projimo es porque hay algo en vos que te molesta.

    con respecto a lo otro, yo sufri desde los 9 años de anorexia nerviosa, creo que los nervios son la receta para perder hasta las ganas de vivir....
    consejos bueee te deje 1 en tu ultimo post no se si te servira, yo por lo general pierdo pesa sola el tema es recuperarlos, aunque ultimamente estoy muy hinchada! parezco el pez globo!!!!

    PD: AGUANTEN LOS PRINGLES DE CEBOLLA!!

    ResponderEliminar